Gossen Metrawatt - Profitest PV1500
สามารถจัดส่งสินค้าได้ ภายใน 15 วัน
- Internal data memory for up to several thousand measurements.
- The acquired characteristic I-U curve is highly accurate thanks to consistent measurement at the capacitive load.
- Displayed (calculated) values: peak power PPk, series resistance RS, internal parallel resistance RP, instantaneous values: Upmax, Ipmax, Pmax, UOC, ISC, FF, Tmod, Tref, ERMS
- Power and temperature measurement via four-conductor cable for error-free results.
- Sensors for irradiation and temperature are integrated by means of analog technology with a rugged data transmission line. As a result, irradiation can always be measured in realtime, and irradiation fluctuations are reliably detected within the millisecond range. As a rule, measurement data cannot be transmitted continuously with solutions based on radio transmission, and thus only a snapshot is provided. However, irradiation typically changes by up to several hundred W/m2 even in the millisecond range.
- Continuous display of momentary irradiation and temperature provides information regarding measuring conditions.
- The universal input permits use with commercially available irradiation reference sensors, assuring trouble-free on-site use of adapted sensors and sensor replacement.
- Operation of the PROFITEST PV 1500 via a PC with direct import of results (e.g. for continuous measurements)
- External power pack with broad-range input for charging the batteries, and for continuous operation of the measuring instrument.
- Open interfaces permit operation of the instrument in special applications as well.
- High level of intrinsic safety thanks to included load disconnector (1500 V / 20 A DC)